Conversational Salon
From: patty guerrero (pattypaxicloud.com)
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2017 10:46:20 -0700 (PDT)
HI Friends,   We won’t be having a salon tomorrow night.   I am going to see
the Indie Lens Pop-Up Series at MPR  and see the movie, National Bird.   It
will be broadcast on PBS  in the coming weeks.

Next week there won’t be a salon , either.   Thomas Drake will be here talking
and i will be going to it.   He was a NSA whistleblower and will be talking
about the Constitution and Conscience at Mount Olivet Church in Minneapolis.

The next salon will be at the Mississippi Market on W 7th Street on May 9.

Thanks,

Patty