Conversational SAlon
From: patty guerrero (pattypaxicloud.com)
Date: Fri, 5 May 2017 18:03:33 -0700 (PDT)
HI,  Next Tuesday , May 9,  we will have a salon again at Mississippi Market on
W 7th St. St Paul.   We need to start a little early because the market is
having their flower sale during the month of May and need to bring in the
flowers about 8:30.     So, we should meet about 6:15 instead of 6:30.   Open
Conversation is the topic.  Please come.

Also, want to remind you all that the Independent Lens video, American Bird,
will be broadcast Monday night at 10:30 PM on PBS;  Tuesday morning at 2:00 AM;
and Saturday, May 13 at 10:30 PM on TPT Life.  It is late, but it is so worth
it to stay up and watch  this film.   It is the story of the American Drone
program.

Thanks,

Patty