CONVERSATIONAL SALON
From: patty guerrero (pattypaxicloud.com)
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2017 07:01:32 -0800 (PST)
HI,  This Tuesday, Nov. 14,  we are in for a treat:

Join us for a conversation on all things Zero Waste--from useful tips and
tricks to "Zero Waste" your own lifestyle to implementing sustainable behavior
change in your community, we'll cover it all. Alyssa Erding, recent Macalester
College graduate and founder of Zero-In Consulting, will share her story of
going Zero Waste and all that it entails, as well as the psychology behind
sustainable behavior change. Learn how to set yourself and your community up
for success so that we can all move towards a more resilient and livable world.

Next week, the week of Thanksgiving, how ‘bout having a salon on Gratitude.

Thanks,   Hope to see you at one or both.

Patty