Conversational Salon
From: patty guerrero (pattypaxicloud.com)
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 18:48:18 -0800 (PST)

If anyone read this in the WAMM newsletter and was planning to  come tomorrow
night, they got it wrong.   It is at the W 7th Mississippi Market, 1500 W. 7th.
 I got a call just now and the woman saw the WAMM notice but then read in the
Villager that it was at the W7th one , so she called me, thank heavens, to see
which market was the correct one.  The Villager had it right.   Patty
PAC Salon - Guest Alyssa Erding
Tuesday, November 14th @ 6:30pm-8:30pm
Mississippi Market - EAST 7th Street
740 East 7th (corner of East 7th and Maple)
St. Paul

A conversation on all things Zero Waste! From useful tips and tricks to "Zero
Waste" your own lifestyle to implementing sustainable behavior change in your
community, we will cover it all! Alyssa Erding, recent Macalester College
graduate and founder of Zero-In Consulting, she will share her story of going
Zero Waste and all that it entails, as well as the psychology behind
sustainable behavior change. Learn how to set yourself and your community up
for success so that we can all move towards a more resilient and livable world.
FFI: 651-227-3228