Re: Red Underlining
From: Andrew Netherton (andrewnethertongmail.com)
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 06:21:08 -0700 (PDT)
If that is the case, try going to Options, Advanced, Browsing, and
uncheck "Check my spelling as I type".  See if that clears it up.

I had that on for a while, it drove me nuts.

Andrew

On 3/20/07, Philip Proefrock <architect [at] cornellbox.com> wrote:

> I set up a Retrofitting article with just > #REDIRECT [[Retrofit Cohousing]] > as I read the help says and the wikipedia example Ancient Forest has > but it does not seem to work. Any ideas why not. In the editor > Cohousing is underlined in red dots. Is that significant?

I think the red underlining is from the spell checker in Firefox, rather
than being wiki-related.  Your browser simply doesn't recognize cohousing
as a word.  (Wiki and wikipedia are getting similarly underlined by my
browser as I'm writing this, too.)

Looks like it's working just fine from what I see (and I can see the wiki
again this morning, as well).

Philip