Another cohowiki advert edit undone
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 08:56:59 -0700 (PDT)
On Sun, 15 Apr 2007, WikiAdmin wrote:

> the Cohousingwiki page Main Page has been changed on 03:51, 15 April 2007 by
> anonymous user 208.109.125.217
> Editor's summary: Online Pharmacy, Get Pills For Free!!!

I undid it and will move restricting who can edit higher on my todo
list...

BTW just yesterday I discovered that Wikipedia requires one to
confirm ones address before you can send emai to contribuors there via
their user page.  Apparently I'd never confirmed my email address which
implies it is optional.  The changes I had planned would make it not
optional as I recall (that's what I intended anyway.)

Fred

Communications for Justice -- Free, superior listserv's w/o ads:
http://justcomm.org      My Link Pg: http://fholson.cohousing.org
612-588-9532 (7am-10pm CST/CDT)   Email: fholson at cohousing.org