Maine Cohousing contacts
From: Fred H Olson WB0YQM (fholsonmaroon.tc.umn.edu)
Date: Wed, 25 May 94 08:52 CDT
On Wed, 25 May 94 08:27 CDT,
PAT PRIETO  <PRIETO [at] WCUVAX1.WCU.EDU> wrote:

>We (husband, daughter, self) may be moving to the Portland, Maine area and
>would appreciate any info. about cohousing groups - established or up-and-
>running - within commuting distance of S. Portland. I saw Kennebec Co-housing
>mentioned on this list but don't know where it is.
>Thanks for any help.
>Pat Prieto

>From the Spring 1994 contact listing from the Cohousing journal:

Kennebec Valley Cohousing, Lorie Barber  Portland       ME 207-622-4603
Farmington Cohousing, Espahbad Dodd      Farmington     ME 207-778-6550
Greater Portland Chse., Clyde Blackwell  Portland       ME 207-781-4607
Midcoast Cohousing, Robert Marshall                     ME 207-832-4080

Fred
--
Fred H. Olson     fholson [at] uci.com     Minneapolis, MN   55411
voice: (612) 588-9532    Amateur radio call: WB0YQM   Sysop of