Re: Marketing Cohousing articles / getting Cohousing Mag
From: Fred H Olson WB0YQM (fholsonmaroon.tc.umn.edu)
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 94 07:04 CDT
On Tue, 18 Oct 94 06:08 CDT,
Cherie_De_Souza_at_NAVSUP4 [at] MCHFMCCM.NAVY.MIL  <Cherie_De_Souza_at_NAVSUP4
[at] MCHFMCCM.NAVY.MIL> wrote:

>Fred (or anyone),
>Where does one get the magazine "Marketing Cohousing"?
>
>Thanks,
>Cherie

>_________________________________
>Subject: Conference on cohousing in Colorado -- reports ???
>Date:    10/17/94 7:14 PM

"Marketing Cohousing" is the topic that the current issue of Cohousing
Magazine focuses on.  ( I kind of like dangling participles:)

CoHousing Magazine, The CoHousing Network, P.O.Box 2584, Berkeley, CA
94702. $25.00 per year. A newsletter published by The CoHousing Network
that provides news and information about the development process,
management issues and life in CoHousing communites. It contains regional
inserts about the activities of core groups around the United States.
Four issues per year.

Fred

--
Fred H. Olson   fholson [at] uci.com   (612)588-9532  Amateur radio: WB0YQM
1221 Russell Av N, Minneapolis, MN  55411    |  Twin Cities Freenet  |