Re: Conference on cohousing in Colorado -- reports ???
From: Pablo Halpern (phalpernworld.std.com)
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 94 10:30 CDT
Fred wrote:
> I'm anxious to hear a report on the cohousing conference in
> Colorado last weekend...  Things have been quiet enough here lately
> that I think multiple reports would be welcome - the more the better.
> If you were there, please consider writing up some notes.

It was very informative and inspirational. Unfortunately, I don't have time
to elaborate at the moment. Nancy and I together took about 10 to 20 pages
of notes during the conference. We'll probably write up a short trip report
in the next couple of days and then post information about selected topics
as separate threads over the next few weeks. I recomend others who were
there do the same.

- Pablo

Pablo Halpern              (508) 435-5274         phalpern [at] world.std.com

New View Neighborhood Development, Acton, MA, U.S.A.
- Pablo

Pablo Halpern             (508) 435-5274          phalpern [at] world.std.com

I am self-employed, so my opinions *do* reflect those of my employer.
However, they may not reflect the opinions of my client.