Re: Heating systems
From: Stephen Hawthorne (hawthornacpub.duke.edu)
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 94 12:30 CDT
Jeffrey:  Blue Heron Farm is looking into geothermal pumps as a way to do
both heating and cooling.  We are also looking to be as experimental as
the State of NC and Chatham County will allow (and then some).

The address of EPRI would be of great benefit, since we want to end up
off the grid asap.  The contact info about geothermals was also very helpful.

I have also gotten useful info from the newsgroups alt.energy.renewable and
alt.architecture.alternative.

Thanks for what you've posted so far.  I look forward to more.

Stephen Hawthorne
Blue Heron Farm
Chatham County, NC