Groundbreaking
From: Nancy E Wight (wightworld.std.com)
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 94 05:53 CST
Well, it's official.  After a cliff-hanger of a week where we narrowly
escaped having to postpone the groundbreaking because the original owner of
the land was threatening not to show up at the closing yesterday (and we
would have had to take him to court to force him to close because he was
breaking the law), we can finally announce that we ARE breaking ground this
Sunday!  I was hesitant to announce this before because things weren't
looking so good, and we've had incredibly bad luck in the past (I think our
group has some land karma to work out ;-) ).

The current building schedule shows the first families moving into their
houses in early June.

- Nancy

Nancy Wight                                   wight [at] world.std.com
New View Neighborhood Development             Acton, MA