RE: NPR story
From: Deborah Behrens (debbehAuto-trol.COM)
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 94 13:04 CST
> From: Rob Sandelin <robsan [at] microsoft.com>
> As a participant in the event, I must say it was interesting to hear
> which bits of recording they used. It was also very weird to have them
> come to dinner, microphones and headsets and such.  I thought they
> missed some of the best points, a single mom's description of community
> support, a widows description of the importance to her of her cohousing
> "family".  Oh well, they aren't in the business of promoting stuff and
> maybe those things were too promotional sounding.

i don't know what was left out, but I enjoyed what was included - they
probably had to cut much of the stuff they would like to have kept if
they'd had more than 10 minutes of air time.

NPR often has periodic contributors from around the country.  maybe they
would be interested in someone in a cohousing group doing, say, monthly
commentaries about cohousing living?  do we have anyone with the skills
to offer something like this to NPR ??

                            ~___~
                            (0 0)
 |  Debbie Behrens              debbeh [at] auto-trol.com   (303)252-2215 |
 |  Highline Crossing CoHousing                        (303)457-4184 |
 |           (I'm much better at suggesting things I don't           |
 |              have the capabilities to do myself, than             |
 |                   things *I'm* capable of doing)                  |