One bedroom for sale @Doyle St.
From: Joaniblank (Joaniblankaol.com)
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 94 00:57 CST
Katie and Chuck and their daughter Jessie want to move upstairs to the two
bedroom unit that is now vacant here. But they have to sell their spacious
one bedroom first. They have at least one prospect at the moment, so you'd
better get in touch quickly if you want to get into the act. You can contact
them at the CoHousing Company 510-549-9980 or at home at 510-658-5140. Or if
you prefer, you can contact me by email, and I will pass on the message
immediately.