HELP! Lighting Emergency
From: Deborah Behrens (debbehAuto-trol.COM)
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 94 10:44 CST
We're having a slight emergency at Highline Crossing over our Common House
dining room lights.  We have a vaulted ceiling (height varies) and have
installed tracks to make our table lighting installations a bit more
flexible.  However the brand of lights we ordered, some of those wide
industrial can lights that are used in quite a few common houses, don't
lend themselves easily to cord replacement/lengthening.  (Transglobe 1100)

I guess we're going to return the Transglobes and order something else.

Whatever we bought would need to be attached to a Juno pendant adapter,
to be usable on the track.

Also, there was some discussion about implementing a pulley system
like what's in one of the common houses (in Denmark?), so that the lights
could be raised and lowered.

Does anyone have any suggestions ??
Are there any sources of unwired lights?
Which is preferred, heavy cord, or lightweight lamp cord run thru a chain?

                        /\    <== this is sort of what they look like
                       |  |

                            ~___~
                            (0 0)
 |  Debbie Behrens              debbeh [at] auto-trol.com   (303)252-2215 |
 |  Highline Crossing CoHousing                        (303)457-4184 |