Re: Viking Stove on order
From: Fred H Olson WB0YQM (fholsonmaroon.tc.umn.edu)
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 94 11:40 CST
Heather Madrone madrone [at] cruzio.com is the author of this message but
due to a listserv problem it was posted by the COHOUSING-L sysop.

Debbie Behrens wrote:
>       In order not to be considered a commercial kitchen,
>       we have to avoid the commercial stoves.
>       They're also not insulated as well as the residential stoves,
>       from what I've heard - a safety factor with kids around.
>       From what you're saying, the Wolf sounds commercial.
>       Does anyone know of any good *high-end residential* stoves?
>       Thanx for your encouragement and advice.

Well, I'm not in a cohousing situation, but we bought a Thermador stove
a couple of years ago.  I've been very pleased with it.  They are not
cheap, but they are well-built, well-insulated and they cook beautifully.

--
Heather Madrone
madrone [at] cruzio.com