Re: Project Management [FWD]
From: Fred H Olson WB0YQM (fholsonmaroon.tc.umn.edu)
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 94 01:42 CST
Dan Ardoin from Grell CoHousing, Oceano 71045.2023 [at] COMPUSERVE.COM
is the author of this message but due to a listserv problem it was
posted by the COHOUSING-L sysop.

*** Extended aside from Fred about these "listserv problems ***
Despite Dan's having just posted ok a moment ago this was rejected --
dumb machines...  BTW the requirement that posters be subscribers which
causes these "rejection" problems does keep some inappropriate stuff from
going out over the list. Such as the recent widespread "surplus
spam" that hit many lists so I think it's worth it.  Fred
***** end of Fred's note *********

Dan's message follows: ------------------------------------------------

Grell is at the point of submitting plans to the County and upon legal
advice weare considering hiring a Project Manager (Construction
Superintendant) at thispoint.  So I'm gathering information in this area so
that we may write a jobdescription/contract for this person and begin
choosing someone.  If you haveinfo that will help PLEASE let me know right
away.  We are looking for samplecontracts, job descriptions or anything you
think may help.  We have to geteducated fast!
Thanks for being there!!

Dan
Grell Cohousing, Oceano, CA