Re: Timeline Game
From: Ryan O'Dowd (odowdrelwha.evergreen.edu)
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 95 13:32 CST
yea, me too, me too, ive been hearing stuff on this topic but as of yet
have not a clue, what up folks?

On Fri, 17 Feb 1995 MITCH DARER, DIR OF CONSULT. NJIT-CIAT 201 596-3174 [at]
elwha.evergreen.edu wrote:

> Can someone tell me briefly about this, or point me toward an appproximate
> maonth in the archives for information about Timeline...?
>
> Thanks,
> Mitch Darer
> Rockland County, New York, a very, very 'early-on' group...

  • Timeline Game fassnach, February 16 1995
    • Timeline Game MITCH DARER, DIR OF CONSULT. NJIT-CIAT 201 596-3174, February 17 1995
    • Re: Timeline Game Ryan O'Dowd, February 22 1995
    • Timeline game Nikki Sachs, June 4 2006