RE: The Cohousing Groups on Cohousing-L
From: Marci Malinowycz (marcimmicrosoft.com)
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 95 13:19 CST
As far as I know, Larry Israel doesn't have his school account anymore.
He'll be getting a new account soon. Meanwhile, list just me. Thanks.
----------
From: Rob Sandelin <robsan>
Subject: The Cohousing Groups on Cohousing-L
Date: Wednesday, March 29, 1995 12:13PM

Here is another update of the cohousing groups on Cohousing-l. As usual
I  probably missed some so send your corrections and additions to:
Rob Sandelin
Robsan [at] microsoft.com

46 groups, 12 groups built and living together.
  .  .  .
*Puget Ridge Cohousing, Seattle, WA.    Larry Isreal
lisrael [at] u.washington.edu Marci Malinowycz  marcim [at] microsoft.com
  .  .  .