Re: The Cohousing Groups on Cohousing-L
From: MartyR707 (MartyR707aol.com)
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 95 15:49 CST
Rob, you don't have us on your list:  Jewell Hill coho com in Sebastopol, CA
(actually we may change our name to West county, or Sebastopol, or something
cohousing company.)  We're voting on it sunday.  Maybe use Sebastopol Group
for now.  Several of us are on the list, but you can use my address for the
contact:  MartyR707 [at] aol.com.  I'll send you a couple more contacts after
getting permission.  Maybe they'll see this post and volunteer.

Also, I didn't see the Aspen coho com on your list.  It's built - I visited
it last summer.

Thanks,
Marty Roberts, Santa Rosa, CA