Re: Cohousing Alternative -Reply
From: JoycePlath (JoycePlathaol.com)
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 1995 23:54:46 -0400
Marsh Commons has a first right of refusal clause in our CC&Rs.  Yhat means
that we get to meet the new potential buyer and can buy the house ourselves
at the same terms if we are seriously uncomfortable.  I doubt that we will
ever exercize this option but it is there just in case say my ex husband
decides to buy in and I feel I would not be happy with him there.  I would
,of course, have to meet his offer.  Since most of us do now have that much
money  we will have to learn to live together instead.