Re: Re: What is Coho?
From: Harry Pasternak (Harry_Pasternaktvo.org)
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 1995 20:43:16 -0500
Thanks--- to those who have been responding with your view as to what
cohousing is.
It certainly gives me a better perspective for future comments.
Actually, I am surprised at how diverse the views are in some ways; yet,
similar in other ways.

Also leads me to wonder about additionaI issues. What percent design their
own homes and neighborhoods versus use design services?, what percent build
or manage the construction versus contractor built?, any group use "scenario"
approach in designing?, etc. etc.

 I feel this kind of information would be helpful to people who are just
starting to think about cohousing as an option. I suppose a data base of some
kind would be useful, if and when people have time to put it together.

Harry Pasternak

- sent via an evaluation copy of BulkRate (unregistered).