My Bio
From: BPaiss (BPaissaol.com)
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 1995 21:03:51 -0500
Here's ther scoop on me...

Name: Zev (Bill) Paiss
Birthdate: 2/28/58
E-Mail:BPaiss [at] aol.com
Home Address:1705 14th Street #317
Community (if any): Nyland
Location: 8 miles east of Boulder, Colorado with incredable views of the
Rocky Mountaihns
Stage of Development: Have been living here for the past 2 1/2 years
What I do for money: CoHousing Development, facilitation and group process
consultation, co-publisher of CoHo Journal
What I do for fun: Attend meetings (KIDDING!!!), dance, hike, river raft,
read, go to movies
Favorite thing about community: Gives me a feeling of belonging.
Worst thing about community: Living in a house of mirrors.
If I was in charge, I would: Send most of the elected officials in Washington
on a 12 month trip visiting both the most poverty stricken places on the
planet and cities that have been sucessfully operation with ouyt the need for
cars for hundreds if not thousands of years.
  • My Bio, (continued)
    • My Bio Linda Lamb, June 20 1995
    • My Bio Diana, Deirdre, Kevin, June 21 1995
    • My Bio Collaborative Housing Society, June 23 1995
    • My bio Sofistic, July 31 1995
    • My Bio BPaiss, August 19 1995
    • Re: My Bio CaveOat, August 20 1995
    • Re: My Bio CaveOat, August 20 1995