Re: Bios -- Peter Starr
From: Fred H Olson WB0YQM (fholsonmaroon.tc.umn.edu)
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 1995 10:52:35 -0500
Peter Starr STARTRAK [at] REDWOOD.NORTHCOAST.COM
is the author of the message below but due
to a listserv problem it was posted by the COHOUSING-L sysop (Fred).
****************  FORWARDED MESSAGE FOLLOWS *********************

Hello everyone.  I am somewhat of a lurker who is occasionally ready to add
their two cents to the ongoing discussion.  Excuse me if this is
repetitious, but I don't believe that this bio posted last two times I sent
it through.  So here it is again.

Name:   Peter Starr

Birthdate:  4/4/49

Marital status:  Married

Family: Wife Sara, cat Eddie

Education:   BA Psychology, Clark Univ., Worcester Mass. Part of a BS in
comp. sci. from Lehigh Univ., Bethlehem, PA.  MS in Sustainable Systems
Slippery Rock Univ., Slippery Rock PA

E-Mail:   startrak [at] northcoast.com

Home Address:    Eureka CA

Community:  Marsh Commons

Location:    Arcata CA

Stage of Development:  Common house completed.  Waiting for a few more members.

What I do for money:  Writer and consultant to natural foods industry,
(ex)Computer programmer, computer teacher, writing a sci-fi novel

What I do for fun: bird-watch, hike, camp, bike, dive, movies, dine and party

Favorite thing about community:  The dreams and the friends!

Worst thing about community:  Waiting for it be completed.

If I was in charge, I would:  Put a garden in every empty lot in every city
and town in the country.