Re: Bio -- Ted C Johnson
From: Fred H Olson WB0YQM (fholsonmaroon.tc.umn.edu)
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 1995 11:06:25 -0500
Ted C Johnson TJOHNSON [at] NETWAY.NET
is the author of the message below but due
to a listserv problem it was posted by the COHOUSING-L sysop (Fred).
****************  FORWARDED MESSAGE FOLLOWS *********************

Name:  Ted C Johnson
Birthdate:  12/10/45
Marital status: Married

Family: Two boys--13 & 18 & wife, Eve, from Birmingham, England. One
cat--Snickers. Been involved in two CO co-housing groups, Harmony &
Highline Crossing. Visited others. Andrew (18) would move in
tomorrow--doing senior project on co-housing & teens. Eve's not so sure. I
love the concept.

Education BA--Carleton College in Northfield, MN

E-Mail:   work--tcjohn2 [at] ntsqm1.mnet.uswest.com
                home--tjohnson [at] netway.net
                 http://www.webwrks.com. Be sure to visit Andrew's home page.

Home Address:    8509 W 7th Av
                                 Lakewood, CO 80215

Phone # 303-274-2522, 800-261-0321 You,too, can have your own low cost
800#. Call me.
Community (if any):  Harmony??

Location:  CO or ??

Stage of Development:  Thinking of investing for now.

What I do for money:  Computer training/consulting at USWEST. Andrew & I
have Web business. Anyone need server space?

What I do for fun:  Musical family, tho I'm challenged. Sail. Mac fanatics.

Favorite thing about community:  Extended family. Shared toys. Group
projects. Community hydroponics greenhouse.

Worst thing about community:  Moving out of current house. Getting family
consensus.

If I was in charge, I would:

(Macro)  Empower everyone to listen to that little voice inside that tells
us to do the right thing.

(Micro)  Give Apple 90% of the market; M/S 10%. Give everyone email.