Roommates needed for Conference
From: Eric Hart (hartefreenet.msp.mn.us)
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 1995 21:54:44 -0500
Hello everyone:
        I usually don't have time to be active on this list but I
tthought I would ask a question here since this is the easiest way to
reach the most people likely to go to the Cohousing Conference.  I am
riding out with two other people from Minneapolis to the cohousing
conference and we plan to arrive on Wednesday morning for the 'Play
Day'.  Consequently we will need accomodations for Wednesday, Thursday,
Friday and Saturday nights.  One in our party already has a roommate to
stay with but myself and the other person do not.  So we are looking for
two people to be roommates.  I am comfortable with a man or a woman, the
other person (a woman) wants a woman as a roommate.  Any body looking for
a roommate should contact me via email (harte [at] freenet.msp.mn.us) and I
will take it from there.  We also have room for one more person to ride
with us if you happen to be going through Minneapolis or are on the way
tto Boulder (we are going through Des Moines, Lincoln, NE; North Platte
and down to the Denver area).  Thanks for your help

Eric Hart
Minneapolis, MN
harte [at] freenet.msp.mn.us