Porches & Charlie Brown
From: MartyR707 (MartyR707aol.com)
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 1995 14:11:56 -0500
Did everyone see the "Peanuts" strip in Sunday's (8/27) paper?  (written by
Charles Schulz, my neighbor here in Santa Rosa!)  Charlie's little sister
tells a little boy to get off her porch.  He says, "This isn't a porch...this
is a stoop!  A porch has a railing around it, and a roof over it, and it's
all white, and it has a swing and some rocking chairs... and a little table
with lemonade glasses, and warm nights, and firelflies, and crickets, and
soft music, and a moon in the sky..."

I think Charlie Schulz (Sparky, as his friends call him) is on to something.
 Perhaps we should talk to him about cohousing!

Marty Roberts in Santa Rosa, CA