Hawaii CoHousing
From: Alan Ewell (ewellhawaii.edu)
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 1995 14:16:09 -0500
I have been lurking for a while and enjoying the interchange of ideas in
this forum, but now I would like to introduce myself.  I am a graduate
student in architecture at the University of Hawaii at Manoa.  Before that
I was a contractor in Alaska for many years. I worked for the CoHousing
Company last summer as a part of my thesis research.  Between work there
and living at Doyle Street CoHousing in Emeryville, I met a number of you
whose names I see frequently on this news group.

I have a request to you for help.  I am forming a CoHousing group here on
Oahu and would appreciate any CoHousing contacts in the islands that you
can send my way.  The type of community that will emerge from the process
is unkown at this point, so all interested parties are encouraged to
contribute energy and ideas.  If you know someone without E-mail, they can
contact me at 808-945-3853.  Thanks for your help and keep those ideas
flowing.

Alan Ewell