Re: Cohousing-L back up / digest subscribers / list moving
From: Debbie Behrens (debbehauto-trol.com)
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 1995 17:41:41 -0600
much better you should talk to the sysop directly that ask all the
hundreds of us people on the list.

Post messages ABOUT COHOUSING ONLY to: ...... cohousing-l [at] uci.com
Send list related COMMANDS (see below) to: .. listserv [at] uci.com
Send for help etc. from sysop to: ........... fholson [at] uci.com

Send list commands as first line of body of message to listserv [at] uci.com.
Commonly used commands for COHOUSING-L are (some details below):

SUBSCRIBE COHOUSING-L <your real name>
UNSUBSCRIBE COHOUSING-L
..etc