Cohousing World Wide Web
From: Stuart Staniford-Chen (staniforcs.ucdavis.edu)
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 1995 12:53:34 -0600
Just to remind folks of the existence of the Cohousing World Wide Web
pages.

http://seclab.cs.ucdavis.edu/cohousing/

is the shortest URL for them at present.  Great things at this site
include

* The Cohousing Resource Guide
* North American Cohousing Contact List
* Web pages for 11 individual cohousing groups or communities
* Numerous articles and papers about cohousing.

The site is now transitioning to being "The Cohousing Network Web Pages"
as the Cohousing Network transitions to being a fully-fledged non-profit

organization to promote cohousing.  We also have a new logo.

Projects not yet available but presently in development include

* A place for listings of units for sale in Cohousing communities.
* A calendar of Cohousing events (will also go in the Cohousing Journal).

Finally, I'm always looking for new content.  If you have an article,

a thesis, a book that is cohousing relevant and you'd like to put it on
the Web - send me an email and I'll help you.  I'm also very happy to help
individual communities or umbrella groups that want to put up web pages.

In community,

Stuart.

Stuart Staniford-Chen                   | Dept of Computer Science
stanifor [at] cs.ucdavis.edu                    |   UC Davis, CA 95616
h:(916) 756-8697; w:(916) 754-8742      |          and
http://seclab.cs.ucdavis.edu/~stanifor/ | N St Cohousing Community