housing needed in East Bay, CA
From: Magenta Raine (magentacaptain.electron.org)
Date: Tue, 28 May 1996 14:45:57 -0500
Hello -

I am in need of housing in the East Bay area. Preferably Berkeley,
Emeryville or Oakland. Need to rent, a one bedroom or studio for
$250 UP TO $350 per month. Am non-smoker, wants to be able to have
ground floor apartment or in Bldng with Elevator.  Ability to have my
dog visit me from time to time would be great, though not a must. I
am physically challenged so split level houses are not good. I can
walk a little in and around house, but use a wheelchair/car to go places.
I'm a pretty quiet person, a writer and artist. I need to move ASAP,
so please let me know of any openings in my price range. You can also
fax me the info at 658-6654 in addition to e-mail at
magenta [at] captain.electron.org

Thank you,

Tamar Raine

(AKA Magenta)

Magenta is a writer, artist & e-mail junkie in Oakland, Ca.
Magenta [at] captain.electron.org