RE: In favor of a co-developer / Wonderland Homes
From: Marci Malinowycz (SoDancemsn.com)
Date: Wed, 29 May 1996 01:12:38 -0500
A correction for you: Puget Ridge Cohousing was built without "co-development
assisitance".

We were our own developer. We benefitted from the fortunate situation of
having highly talented members who gave a great deal of time to the project.
One member was paid by the group, with payment deferred until completion;
however, he put in many more hours than he was compensated for.