Re: An Eco-Test
From: Michael Omogrosso (omodarkwing.uoregon.edu)
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 1996 16:58:58 -0500
Eh, Amazingly I achieved a 19.  here's some feedback

1) welll balanced question

2) a person who has no car but cajoles friends to drive them everyway
should not get a 3.  perhaps "Don't own a car and rarely make use of one."

3) Sadly a ruralite will generally zero out on this one.

4) What a loaded I have a household with two adults and we live in a
housing cooperative and work sustainable and cooperatively IMHO with the
greater community including participation in a Community supported
agriculture operation and am environmentaly active yet I get a Zero--
It is  A coho test question not a sustainable or ecobalance test question me
thinks.

PS  I like the ones I Scored High On;-)

Michael Omogrosso
East Blair Housing Cooperative
864 W. 4th Ave. #3, Eugene, Oregon 97402, USA
omo [at] darkwing.uoregon.edu    541-344-8444
photographer, community land trust advocate

  • An Eco-Test Mmariner, June 2 1996
    • Re: An Eco-Test Michael Omogrosso, June 4 1996