My Buzz Flame
From: Michael Omogrosso (omodarkwing.uoregon.edu)
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 1996 08:44:06 -0500
Below is Christina's request for an addittional apology to Buzz and the
list.  I do feel that Christina and John Major perhaps missed a major
coloration of the searing response to Buzz's tounge-in-cheek aludement
that we should live with our own "kind."  It is nice to know there are so
many defenders on this list.  But, really now, just what is it you are
defending which allows you to get so fired up about an equally obvious
TIC as "Tie-die your white sheet and join us."  What are we here, a bunch
of liberal Democrat censors?

Michael Omogrosso
East Blair Housing Cooperative
864 W. 4th Ave. #3, Eugene, Oregon 97402, USA
omo [at] darkwing.uoregon.edu    541-344-8444
photographer, community land trust advocate