Re: Political diversity
From: Michael Omogrosso (omodarkwing.uoregon.edu)
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 1996 08:57:54 -0500
Larry and John have got a choice perspective here.  If we take and remove
the Libritarians and Republicans and Communists (the party not the
community living folks) what do we have?  Democrats?

Well that may be the broad name but few amoung us believe we each have
equal say and equal participation  in runnig the government.

And just look at Bill Bush and his pal Tex Gore--bout as liberal as a
sidewinder watching a rat.

Why is there this shudder at the label Republican.  The only senator to
consistantly vote against all military acts of aggression since Korea is
Repupblican Marl Hatfield of Oregon (if only took similar stand against
the rape of the forests).  Where were the liberal Democrats during the
Bay of Pigs--Grenada--the Persian Gulf War?

each political espousement has some very appropriate pieces we all should
listen too instead of crossing our fingers at the word Republican

Michael Omogrosso
East Blair Housing Cooperative
864 W. 4th Ave. #3, Eugene, Oregon 97402, USA
omo [at] darkwing.uoregon.edu    541-344-8444
photographer, community land trust advocate