Accepting/rejecting members , & Diversity..
From: Mitch Darer (dareradmin.njit.edu)
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 1996 12:51:08 -0500
One goal of our group is diversity.  One member has, I believe, taken
this to an extreme and is suggesting that when a white household joins,
that the next household accepted be of color.  My initial reaction is
that this sounds distastegul, intolerant, unworkable, and possibly
illiegal - other than that, it sound OK  :-).

Any experience dealing with this or a similar issue?

Thanks,
Mitch Darer
Rockland Sustainable Community (New York State)
darer [at] admin.njit.edu