Re: Bicycles
From: Stuart Staniford-Chen (staniforcs.ucdavis.edu)
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 1996 18:59:29 -0600 (MDT)
Marty asks:

> We'd like to hear from existing communities:
> *How many bikes does a household have on average?

My community has about 1 bike per person.  A few people don't have one,
and a few people have more than one.  We have similar climate to you, but
Davis is very flat and very pro-bike, so you may not end up with quite
so many in Sebastopol.

> *Where do you store them?

In our driveways for the most part :-(  Dedicated bike storage would be much
better.

Stuart Staniford-Chen
N St Cohousing.
  • Bicycles MartyR707, September 30 1996
    • Re: Bicycles Stuart Staniford-Chen, September 30 1996
    • RE: Bicycles Tom Lent, October 2 1996