Serious Food EATING
From: RAYGASSER (RAYGASSERdelphi.com)
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 1996 12:59:04 -0500
Moosewood Restuarant (that most famous of Ithaca eateries) has recently put
out another cookbook: Moosewood Restaurant Cooks For A Crowd, Recipes With A
Vegetarian Emphasis for 24 or More. Does this sound like it was made for
CoHousing, or what?!? By The Moosewood Collective, published by John Wiley &
Sons, 605 Third Ave, NY, NY 10158, or call/write Moosewood Restaurant,
215 n. Cayuga Street, Ithaca, NY  14850, attn: David Hirsch, 607-273-5327

Ray Gasser, EcoVillage at Ithaca
raygasser [at] delphi.com
Where about a half dozen of our 30 houses are complete, and we'll all be
done by around the end of the year!