RE: More discussion re sustainability?
From: Rob Sandelin (Floriferousmsn.com)
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 1996 12:58:55 -0500
Yeah, I would like to get info, re: a list of sustainability criteria would be
a good start.  If I were to make my own list it would include:

Grow lots of your own food
NO bank mortgages
Limited equity growth
Shared economies
Shared ownership of non-personal gear such as books, tools, music
Work on site or within walking distance
Minimized private space, maximazed common space
Build with recycled materials
Buy most all your products locally, Sell locally as well
Support your local coop, start one, buy in bulk where you can
Celebrate your bonds with lots of affirmative attitudes, praise much,
criticize little, plenty of ritual and talking/sharing time (sustainable also
means keeping the group going, in addition to the planet)

Cedar Wind
Evergreen Ecovillage