Re: fame (fwd)
From: Gorwydd (Gorwyddaol.com)
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 17:44:33 -0500
Hi all,

Last week there was a message from a group in Newton Ma. about getting
together a new coho group. Unfortunately my computer crashed and I lost the
contact information. Could anyone foreward me a copy of that message.

I'm an architecture student looking to do my Thesis on Cohousing and I want
to learn more about what real people look for in alternative housing.

-Allen Howell
  • Re: fame (fwd) Fred H Olson, July 22 1997
    • Re: fame (fwd) Gorwydd, July 23 1997