On going costs
From: Robin D. Ellison (Robin.D.EllisonDartmouth.EDU)
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 1998 13:13:45 -0500
Hello all,

 We are in the midst of try to update our Pro forma, and questions have come up
about on going costs once the community is build.  Many folks are trying to
grapple with what their monthly expenses might look like.

I realize we have two basic questions:

One:  What are the categories of on going costs?

 I imagine there are;
taxes/insurance
Common house utilities
Maintenance roads, infrastructure and common facilities
On going landscaping
Snow removal [in our climate anyway]

Am I missing anything?

Second:  What kind of costs are groups seeing out there?

I understand Taxes will be highly variable as will utilities.   But it would be
nice to see what the range of monthly expenses looks like.

thanks in advance
Robin Ellison
Hartland Co housing
Hartland VT.