Sunward's First Family Moves In!
From: Michael McIntyre (michaelsunward.org)
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 1998 15:38:05 -0500
Sunward's First Family Moves In!

25 April 98.  A beautiful warm spring day enveloped the community as
a couple dozen friends and family members unloaded the assorted
moving vans, pickups and cars helping to move Carol, JD, and Logon
into their new home at Sunward. Great excitement and joy filled our
hearts as Sunward passed this major milestone on the road from dream
to reality. Three cheers for our 3 pioneering members, braving the
mud and on-going construction! We'll move family #2 next week!

Cheers,
        Michael
Michael McIntyre               Sunward Cohousing of Ann Arbor
michael [at] ic.org                       www.sunward.org
734-998-7140                         info [at] sunward.org
                                     734-930-6425

   ))  Sunward Rental Opportunities Available  ((