RE: PARKING SPACES
From: Rob Sandelin (Floriferousclassic.msn.com)
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 1998 10:22:18 -0500
Our County made us put in 2.5 parking spaces per unit. Most families have 2
cars, and the .5 is for guest parking. So for 12 homes this works out to 30
parking spaces. In our first phase it averages out to slightly under 2 cars
per house, some have 3 some have 1.  I think to plan for less than 2 might not
be a good idea, especially in a rural area where people will drive more.

Rob Sandelin
Sharingwood where there are 28 cars and 32 adults.