Protecting concrete floors
From: MartyR707 (MartyR707aol.com)
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 21:57:33 -0500
Hi Everybody,
Well, looks like it is finally happening here at Two Acre Wood - yippee!!!
Now it's hurry up and decide on a whole bunch of things.  One thing we'd like
some experiential tales on is how did you protect your concrete floors during
construction??  If you  have exposed concrete floors in your community we'd
love to hear what worked and how it was done, who did it (contractor or
community members, etc), and any other details.
I know Salt Lake is doing it now and I've lost Scott Cowley's email address.
Would greatly appreciate it if someone could send it on to me (Scott? or
anyone who knows him?)

Thanks much,
Marty Roberts
Two Acre Wood, Sebastopol
**I'll keep you posted on our progress, but we are thrilled to see some
activity out there at last!!**