Re: common ground land trust/martha strunk
From: Smith & McGowan (mcsmithalbany.net)
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 02:52:48 -0500
Toni Smith wrote:

Sorry, I do not know this group.  Nor do I know where Homer is.  Sorry,
New York is a big state.

Creeks Bend Cohousing has changed its name to Creeksbend Village.  We
are seeking home owners who want to break ground on a Pinensula into the
Poestenkill Creek.  Rural characteristics in a City, 12 minutes from
Albany, 35 minutes from Saratoga Springs, 20 minutes from southern VT
and at the foothills of four mountain ranges.  We have 19 colleges, a
half dozen performing arts presenters and more.

Toni Smith