Buttons
From: ann zabaldo (annzlibertyvillage.com)
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 10:56:05 -0500
Greetings!

Through some stroke of good fortune, the price of the buttons hasn't
changed in two years since the last batch I had made:  $1.00 per
button plus $3.00 postage  --  I'll mail them Priority Mail so I can
mail as many as I can stuff in a Priority Mail envelope for the same
postage.

They say:  "Ask Me About CoHousing "  and they are rendered in a
pretty purple on white paper.

Email me w/ your order.  Then send me a check.  Make checks payable
to:  Ann  Zabaldo and send to:  831 Malibu Drive, Silver Spring, MD
20901.

Thanks!

--
Best -- Ann Zabaldo