Looking for larger units
From: Alan Bleier (alanbwell.com)
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 19:54:20 -0500
Hi,

My family is interested in moving into a cohousing community.  We are two
adults and two children.  We've visited one community which had relatively
small duplexes, but we're interested in standalone 3 or 4 bedroom units,
about 1500 sq. ft. or larger.  A unit that's not standalone but has
excellent soundproofing might also work.

If your community has built or plans to build such units, please contact
me at either of the addresses below.

Thanks,

Alan
--
Alan Bleier                     alanb [at] well.com  or  arb23 [at] cornell.edu
3999 Letort Lane

Using Science and Art to Improve Health