Construction Loans
From: Sharon Villines (SharonVillinesprodigy.net)
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 14:06:13 -0500
Synergy Cohousing in Delray Beach FL is in the process of getting a
construction loan. We have a subgroup, Delray Grove, that is the limited
partnership development entity and will sign for the loan, but the bank is
asking for personal guarantees as well.

Could others who have been through this process let us know how you handled
this. I'm sure there are many on the list who could benefit from this
information.

Also what did you include in the presentation to the bank? What impressed
them, or turned them off?

Sharon Villines, Who has moved from Manhattan the movie set to Florida the
postcard.
Archives of Detective Fiction, http://www.fictionlibrary.org
The MacGuffin Mystery Guide is on its way!
Synergy Cohousing, Delray Beach, FL http://www.cohousing.net