Live Call in Show
From: ann zabaldo (annzlibertyvillage.com)
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 23:22:23 -0500
Hi all !  My email was on sabbatical today so I'm just getting to
this note.

Last evening was the inauguration of a new monthly "Live" call in
show.  Nine people including Zev and moi participated.  Zev was
GREAT!  He answered questions on quite a broad range of topics.
Participants also responded with personal experiences and
suggestions.  And we used every minute of the hour!

Be sure to catch the "show" w/ Katie McCamant on Thursday Nov. 5th at
10:00 p.m. EDST.  If you want to participate, email me to reserve a
space.

This Live "show" is a new service of  The Cohousing Network.  It is
provided without charge to support the activities of people involved
in creating and building cohousing communities.  Your comments and
suggestions about TCN, or this "show" in particular, are always
welcomed.

Join us!

--
Best -- Ann Zabaldo