RE: Cleaning the common h ouse
From: Rob Sandelin (floriferousemail.msn.com)
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 20:41:55 -0600
Posted in the commonhouse is a monthly list which covers the whole year.
Every adult in the community is assigned to a month. When its your month,
there is a list of deep cleaning chores which need to be accomplished and
checked off. The commonhouse team monitors this list and reminds you if you
forget your chores. Occiasionally people hire (pay out of their own pockets)
other memebers to cover their obligation.

We also have a whole community work party on the commonhouse a couple times
a year to do stuff like wash the windows, clean out the basement, caulk
windows, etc.

Rob Sandelin
Sharingwood