Jim Leach Guest on TeleTalk
From: ann zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 18:03:38 -0600
Hello all!

This is no April Fool's joke!  Jim Leach, Wonderland Hill, has built
more cohousing communities in the U.S. than any other builder.  He
will be our guest on the TeleTalk live session this coming Thursday
evening April 1 10:00 p.m. EST.

Jim will talk on a variety of topics such as how a builder/developer
can save you money, time and a whole lot of stress in getting your
community built;  what gifts a builder/developer brings to the table;
what you should ask a builder/developer during your search;  how to
interact w/ the builder/developer once he/she has been chosen;  the
development process; and much, much more.

If you are organizing a cohousing group, if you are considering using
a builder/developer or if you are "stuck" in your development process
this is the opportunity for you to talk w/ an expert knowledgeable
and well-regarded in the cohousing field.

To participate in the call please email me and I will send you the
magic phone number to call.  I look forward to talking w/ you this
Thursday.

TeleTalk is a free service of The Cohousing Network.

--
Best -- Ann Zabaldo

"Be not afraid of greatness: Some are born great,
some achieve greatness, and some have greatness
thrust upon them."  Wm. Shakespeare Twelfth Night

Takoma Village Cohousing is the Washington D.C.
 area's first URBAN cohousing
community.  Email me for more details.